Suggestion: These two web browsers (IE and Google chrome) seem to have no problem with downloading the template. (Some problem occurs when using Firefox.)
- The review process of ECTI-CON2015 is "double-blind". Therefore, papers must be submitted without author’s names and affiliations appearing in the manuscripts submitted for review.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit original full papers without author’s names and affiliations, in English, of four to six (4-6) pages in standard IEEE two-column format only,
reporting their original work and results, applications, and/or implementation in one or more of the listed topics. Download template in MS-Word, Latex for Window or Latex for Unix
- Papers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Papers must be submitted only by internet through the submission system of the conference website.
- At least one author of each accepted paper MUST register and present paper at the conference in order for the paper to be included in the program. The program will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore.
- No authorship (list and order of all authors) can be changed after the paper submission for the review process.
Paper submission procedure
- Register (Author registration to submit a full paper) at Paper submission. If you already have a username and password, please go to step 3.
- Confirm your registration via an email received from the submission system. (Please check your junk mail. Sometime it gets in there.)
- Login with your username and password at Paper submission to submit a paper.
- You can check status of your paper by login at Paper submission and click at menu “Manage Submitted Paper”. You can modify or re-upload your paper until the deadline of the paper submission (Feb 20, 2015)
(Jan 31, 2015).
- Notification of acceptance is on May 7, 2015
Apr 30, 2015.
- You can submit a camera ready (final version) of the accepted paper by login at Paper submission by May 15, 2015.